|Industry:||Trades & Services Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Sam Howse|
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the role
AWX are looking for experienced formworkers for work in and around Brisbane and the surrounding suburbs. Working with Civil, Commercial and Construction clients, you will be responsible for all styles of Formwork.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Fit outs
- Some steel fixing as required
- Concreting experience beneficial, but not essential
- General labour/ site cleans as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Carpentry Qualification essential
- MUST have formwork experience, focusing on civil formwork
- Own Tools
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Construction industry white or blue card/ car and licence/ own PPE
- Ability to work efficiently and self-motivated.
Culture and Benefits
People love working with our clients because they provide a safe and flexible working environment for everyone that works with their business. They will provide a team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. Our clients are open about having permanent roles available for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter. Please note this is NOT an entry-level position. Only experienced applicants need apply
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED