|Job title:||General labourers|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||Hourly Rate, Weekly Pay|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
Working within small teams you will be responsible for the production & manufacturing of garden products for major national suppliers.
The ideal candidates will have a background within manufacturing or warehousing- this would be highly advantageous but not essential - you will be assisted with training where needed.
These are casual ongoing positions - 38 hrs weekly
Must be available for early morning starts / days shifts
Your duties will include the following:
- working within a small team
- general factory hand duties & labouring
- heavy lifting when required
- working on the production line
- stacking products on pallets for distribution
In order to be considered for this role you must posses the following:
- Own car & licence - there is no public transport nearby
- previous experience within a manufactoring or warehousing environment
- physcially fit - heavy lifting involved!
- full availbility through out the week- this is a monday to friday role
- Australian working rights
If this sounds like the right job for you, Please click 'APPLY' & submit your resume!