|Job title:||HD Fitter|
|Salary||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Townsville Team|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated experienced highly experienced HD Fitter for ongoing work for the right candidate. Applicants local to Moranbah and close surrounds are encouraged to apply. DIDO on a 7 on 7 off roster, 12 hour shifts (6am to 6pm) Camp & Accommodation at Grosvenor Camp - Bus service provided from Camp to Site
- Duties include but not limited to: Reactive and preventative maintenance of our dozer fleet (D10's, D11's and a Komatsu 475)
- Fault finding and field repair of the dozers.
- Maintenance etc of the ancillary fleet (water cart, grader, moxy and LV fleet)
- Minimum 12 months post-trade experience to be signed off as a site fitter by Anglo
You need to have the ability to commence when required the onboarding process will take 6/8 weeks. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Trade Qualified Fitter
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own Transport
- Current CBM - Desirable
- Must be local to Moranbah or surrounds
- Must have experience in mining working on Dozers (D10's D11's & Komatsu 475)
- Have a current Standard 11
- Experience using a CAT ET and be able to carry out minor electrical repairs
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****