Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
|Job title:||Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Sam Howse|
The following will be essential for you to be successful in this role
- 2 years Experience working with Heavy vehicles
- MR Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated diagnosing and fault finding experience
- Relevant Trade qualifications
- be committed to work health safety and safe work practices
- own relevant PPE
- any auto electrical experience and Hydraulic (an advantage but not essential)
repair, fault diagnosis and maintenance of manual or automatic transmissions, heavy vehicles.
All aspects of servicing.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment.
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume. Only Experienced Heavy vehicle mechanics please apply*
**ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**