Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
|Job title:||Heavy Vehicle Mechanic|
|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$36.02 - AU$37.02 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated Heavy Vehicle Mechanic to work in a workshop in Townsville, working on a Monday to Saturday roster ongoing role for the right candidate. Must have experience working on a wide range of machinery, plant equipment and Road Trains. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current Drivers Licence - MR/HR or above desirable
- Current Australian Trade certificate
- Own Transport
- Current White/Blue Card
- Must reside in Townsville or willing to relocate at own cost
- Demonstrated Experience working on Road Trains, Rollers. Loaders, Graders, excavators, compactors and other small plant
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
- Able to pass a D&A test
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****