|Job title:||Horizontal Drillers|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$60 per hour|
|Contact name:||Tyson Zoch|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce solutions.
About the role
In partnership with one of our major national clients we are seeking skilled horizontal drillers for work in the Perth Metro area. Based out of the Canning Vale depot there will be approximately 45-50 hours working weeks. For the right people there will be opportunity to secure full time ongoing roles.
You will need to be experienced in horizontal drilling with contactable work references to be successful for this role.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Prior experience working with underground utilities/civil preferred
- Experience with HDD tracking
- Experience with mud mixing
- Location of underground assets from dial before you dig plans
- Laying utilities
- Drivers Licence HR unrestricted or above (Essential)
- White Card
- Excavator Ticket
- Basic Traffic Management
- Certificate III in Trenchless Technology (Desirable)
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.