|Job title:||HR Advisor|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Jai Gunton|
Purpose of Position:
- To provide best practice human resources advice and support to the business to enable the site to meet its business goals.
To lead HR initiatives on site in conjunction with the HR Business Partner Supply Chain in order to drive the site and HR strategies.
To perform assigned tasks in accordance with all Kraft Heinz Food Safety, Environmental, Health and Safety and Ethical and Human Resources policies, programmes and goals.
- Coach, support and train managers/employees on effective and consistent implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide advice in the application of Employment Agreements and with the guidance of the Senior Supply Chain.
- Assist the Site Manager in building the desired culture within the business.
- Ensure compliance to the recruitment process
A tertiary qualification in human resources or related discipline.
Experience of providing advice on a range of HR and ER services.
Experience of working with Trade Unions.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Organisational skills including the ability to work on a number of different projects/tasks at the same time
The ability to review and interpret statistical information and trends; present this information in a user friendly format and use the information to review performance
Possess a sound judgement and a tactical and pragmatic approach to solving problems
Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and statutory obligations
If you believe this could be the role for you please contact us on (02) 8867 8300 or email an upto date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C