|Job title:||Inventory Coordinator|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Jordan Pedersen|
About OUR company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce solutions.
About the Role
Based in Gympie, our National manufacturing client is seeking an experienced Invetory Coordinator for an immediate start. They are offering 38 hours per week in a semi-perm or contract position to be negotaiated with the successful applicant. To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience in a similar position and a solid working knowledge of the JDE Invetory/Accounts software package.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Strong Administration and Financial background highly regarded
- Experience ordering and receiving products, processing returns and stock management
- Clear verbal and witten communication, with the ability to liaise with business partners
- High focus on strategy, analytics and problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Accurate data entry and compliance focused
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in with current references pertaining to a similar role.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.