|Job title:||Junior Estimator|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction Landscaping, Horticulture & Contract Planting Sales, Administration & Support|
|Contact name:||Jordan Pedersen|
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Junior Estimator to join a successful and progressive team.
This is a Sunshine Coast based Position and with continual expansion, has made our Client one of Queensland's highly recognised Environmental Revegetation, Rehabilitation and Landscape Companies within the Mining, Rail, Main Roads and Landscape space.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Calm and positive personality
- Great problem-solving skills
- A desire to build a career in estimating
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience in an office environment
- Experience in estimating or environmental, horticulture or landscaping industries will be highly regarded however not essential
- Quantity surveying experience highly regarded however not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer literacy with Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client relationship development skills
- Fantastic can- do attitude and team player
Opportunity AND BENEFITS
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual ready to take either their first or next step up in their career and stamp their mark with a progressive business that is renowned for exceptional delivery of quality workmanship and customer service.
Apply today and start your journey.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.