|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$27 - AU$30 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated and skilled Labourers for a 12 month traineeship with a civil construction client who will be doing the Black River Bridge upgrade which will go to August 2022. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Must have some labouring preferable in the civil construction industry
- Must have a white or blue card
- Must have driver licence and own reliable transport
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, physical and drug & alcohol test
- Must be a Townsville resident
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****