Landscape Leading Hand
|Job title:||Landscape Leading Hand|
|Industry:||Landscaping, Horticulture & Contract Planting|
|Salary||Up to AU$31 per hour|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
About the Role
AWX are seeking highly motivated experienced Landscape Leading Hands to work on a number of new and existing projects across North QLD. Must be willing to work Monday to Saturday and away as required. Vacancies in Townsville & Cairns. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current Drivers Licence & Construction White Card
- Understanding of OHS and environmental requirements
- Proven ability to motivate and drive team culture focused on delivery of client objectives
- People and performance management skills of labour, subcontractors and suppliers to drive high performing teams
- Demonstrated industry experience as a site supervisor in commercial scale landscaping
- Attention to detail
- Previous relevant experience working on hardscape / softscape projects is strongly desired
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C