Civil Leading Hands
|Job title:||Civil Leading Hands|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||Great Hourly Rate + allowances|
|Contact name:||Saraha Smith|
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, and casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated experienced CIVIL Leading Hands to work in Mt Coolon on a 10:4 roster. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
• Previous Civil experience as a Leading Hand on road construction projects
• Current MR Drivers Licence
• Current White/Blue Card
• Reside either in Mackay or be able to make your own way to Mt Coolon
• Ability to work out of town as required on 10:4 roster (meals and accommodation provided)
• Ability to work long hours
• Physically capable for manual duties
• A quick learner who can think on their feet
• Reliable and flexible
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your up to date resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****