|Job title:||Machine Operator|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Salary||AU$31 - AU$38 per annum|
|Contact name:||Rachael Voss|
This is an excellent opportunity for a reliable and hardworking Machine Operator who is looking for a long term career in the food manufacturing industry.
The role will require you to work autonomously you will be required to report to the senior Machine Operator and Production Manager daily. You will be working for a renowned Food and beverage manufacture based in Northgate.
Experienced Machine operator to process and liquefy sugar.
- Minimum 2 years machine operator experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Current forklift license
- Front End loader ticket preferred but not essential
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- physically fit and capable of lifting heavy loads
You will be required to:
- Minor maintenance, Set up, run and fault find on fast paced machinery
- work Autonomously with minimal supervision have good time management skills
- Conduct Hourly KPI checks, run reports and operate a computer
- Operate a forklift and Front end loader when required
- Available for Day shift OR rotating afternoon and Night shift
If this role interests you and your skills & experience match the above criteria please apply now. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C