|Job title:||Maintance Fitter|
|Industry:||Engineering & Industrial|
|Contact name:||Elin Mckenzie|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners. We team with local and national businesses to help fill temporary, casual and on-going positions.
About the role
AWX Sunshine Coast is currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitter for one of our clients based on the north side of Sunshine Coast. We are also interested in candidates who are trade qualified electricians or plumbers. This role is to provide maintenance to machinery in a food processing factory. The role will be available for approximately 40 hours per week, but it can fluctuate depending on the business needs.
If you meet most of the criteria below, please apply immediately!
Skills and experience:
- TIG, MIG, stainless steel welding experience
- Mechanical Fitter experience
- Forklift ticket with experience
- Boiler ticket or steam plant experience
- Trade qualification (Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical Fitter)
- Applicants with food processing machinery experience will be highly regarded.
- Reliable with attendance
- Problem solver
- Comfortable with a flexible schedule
- Able to work weekends and afternoon shifts
- Strong work ethic
- Be a team player
- Current contactable references on resume
- Applicants must be able to start ASAP
- Applicants must own a reliable car and current licence
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.