|Job title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Industry:||Engineering & Industrial|
|Salary||$30 - $35 per hour|
|Contact name:||Zali Hoole|
This is an excellent opportunity for a reliable and hardworking maintenance fitter working Monday to Friday on day shift and has worked previously in manufacturing or production environments.
The role will report to the Senior Maintenance Fitter working with a national organisation based in the Northern suburbs of the Gold Coast.
• Ability to modify and replace mechanical equipment
• Previous knowledge of conveyor systems will be an advantage
• Welding experience of aluminium, steel and stainless steel. MIG and TIG welding
• Able to use all workshop machines e.g. Lathes and milling machines
• Experience in repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Experience with automation or robotics desired
• Computer skills (Microsoft suite, computerized maintenance management system),
• Strong problem-solving analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated worker with good attitude towards peers
• Welding (TIG, MAW), Welder Qualification AS 1796 Certificates 1 - 9 will be an advantage.
• Restricted Electrical license to disconnect/reconnect electric motors will be an advantage.
• Manufacturing or Production experience
• Predictive maintenance (e.g. critical walks, vibration analysis, infrared thermography, ultrasonic analysis, interpreting results from wear particle and oil analysis)
If this role is of interest and your skills & experience match the above criteria, please apply now