|Job title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$50.00 - AU$55 per hour|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
Our client based in Melbourne's Northern suburbs is currently looking for an experienced maintenance fitter.
You as the successful candidate will have;
- Refinery and packaging automation experience.
- Full Trade Certificate
- Solid work history in the roles of refinery and packaging.
- Detailed experience as a Maintenance Fitter
- Break down maintenance experience
- Hydraulics Pneumatic experience.
- Pump and Valve experience
- Some welding skills and advantage but not essential
- Reliable and have strong attention to detail
- Own transport
- A commitment in maintaining the highest standards
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication, language and literacy skills
- Excellent problem solving and judgement
- Disconnect and reconnect a bonus as is EWP
- Must be Physically fit as there is a fair amount of walking and up and down stairs
You will be rewarded with;
- The opportunity for more ongoing work in the future, this is a great pathway into long term work.
- Great pay rates of $56 per hour plus allowances
- Immediate start.
- Access to a variety of roles in the western suburbs.
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest manufactures in Australia.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and kick start your application to get into some great assignments here at AWX!
Please note only trade qualified fitters need apply