|Job title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Industry:||Engineering & Industrial|
|Contact name:||Candace Telfer Cox|
ABOUT THE ROLE
AWX are currently recruiting a maintenance fitter for an opportunity based western Brisbane
Conducting preventative maintenance and attending to breakdowns you will be working in a manufacturing plant.
Must be qualified and have previous experience in a similar role
You will also be required to do basic welding and fabrication
- Competitive hourly rate in line with experience
- Opportunity to develop operating skills
- Possibility of ongoing opportunities for reliable, conscientious people
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Reasonable level of maths as measuring materials will form part of your role
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Relevant tickets/competencies/similar experience
To be considered, you must be suitably qualified as a maintenance fitter with previous experience working in a manufacturing facility
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply now to send through your resume For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0810.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*