Maintenance Manager - CBD
|Job title:||Maintenance Manager - CBD|
|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$45 - AU$50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
Our client is a large University property in Melbourne.They seek to appoint a On-Site Building Maintenance Manager to undertake building and maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking maintenance of the building and associated facilities
- Administration and planning of projects through out the University
- Maintenance of common areas and facilities, including buildings and common areas .
- Working with the on-site property management team to ensure expectations are met and safety issues are addressed
- Ability to prioritise
- Reporting and documenting of complaints
- Knowledge and understanding of trades and all mechanical functions of building Maintenance of the complex
- Respond and investigate all maintenance failures, providing proactive fault/incident, trend spotting and reporting.
- Please note that you will need a current Working with children check & a national police check to be successful in this role.
This role would suit a trades-person with prior experience in the building maintenance of a large complex. Candidates must display excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a commitment to following through on issues. It is important to note that this is not a hands on trade role, you will be project managing the maintenance of a large university, so some admin skills are needed, however, you will also have office support.
On offer is a salary package to Attract the right Candidate and a 4-6 month contract with the possibility of extension.