|Job title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary||$50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated Qualified Mechanical Fitters to work a 14/14 roster (2 week on/2 week off) consisting of 12-hour shifts, days and nights. Positions are available on a FIFO basis from Darwin ONLY. If you live outside this area, you will be required to make your own way to Darwin. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
• Current Drivers Licence
• Current White/Blue Card
• Australian Trade Qualified Fitter
• Mining experience would be highly beneficial
• HRWL - EWP, FL, DG, RB
• Ability to make own way to Darwin and work 14days
• Demonstrated experience in trade is a must - Fixed plant - general maintenance, Pumps (warman), Outotec larox filter press, Hydraulics, Conveyors, Cone and jaw crushers, Vibrating screens
• Able to pass a Pre-employment medical/Chest X-Ray, Silica assessment & D&A test
• Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
• Physically capable for manual duties
• Ability to work long hours
• A quick learner who can think on their feet
• Reliable and flexible
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****