Mechanical Fitter Manufacturing
|Job title:||Mechanical Fitter Manufacturing|
|Location:||Sunshine Coast, Queensland|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||Up to AU$38 per hour|
|Contact name:||Sunshine Coast Team|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners. We team with local and national businesses to help fill temporary, casual and on-going positons.
About the role
AWX Sunshine Coast is currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitter. This role is to provide maintenance to machinery in a food processing plant.
If you meet the criteria for these roles don't hesitate, apply immediately!
Skills and experience:
- Applicants must be suitably qualified
- TIG, MIG, stainless steal welding experience
- Problem solver
- Mechanical Fitter experience
- Applicants with food processing machinery experience will be highly regarded
- Applicants must own a reliable car and current licence
- Current contactable references on resume
- Applicants must be able to start ASAP
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.