Medium Rigid Truck & Trailer Driver
|Job title:||Medium Rigid Truck & Trailer Driver|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Candace Telfer Cox|
ABOUT THE ROLE
A vacancies exist within one of our manufacturing client sites based near Yatala, your new job will involve:
- Driving an MR Truck and Trailer around South East QLD and Northern NSW
Assisting with manually unloading product
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and those around you
- Pushing, pulling, lifting and manually moving products on sites
Ensuring products aren't damaged when loaded
- Competitive hourly rate in line with experience
- 9 day fortnight
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Possibility of ongoing opportunities for reliable, conscientious people
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years driving experience
- Valid Medium Rigid (MR) Truck License with a good Driver History Record
- Delivering Australian made goods to residential, commercial and rural clients
- A safety focused attitude
- Safe manual handling skills
- Hard working, punctual and reliable
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
To be considered, you must be suitably qualified, have 2 years MR driving experience with a trailer and able to produce a clean driving record.
Also you must able to pass a pre-employment medical which will include a drug and alcohol test.
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*