Port Multi Skilled Operator
|Job title:||Port Multi Skilled Operator|
|Location:||Darwin, Northern Territory|
|Contact name:||Celeste Bruhns|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, and casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated Multi Skilled Operators to work at the McArthur River Mine Port Facility. There is 2 postions available. One as an all round operator, the 2nd being an all round operator and mechanical maintainter.
FIFO from Darwin only, working 7D 7N 14 RR Roster, 12 hour shifts, Meals & Accommodation provided whilst on site.
You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
Minimum 2 years operations experience at a Port Facility and must be assessed as competent and hold RII/ High Risk tickets in the operation of the following machinery:
- Loader, Forklift, Skid Steer, Excavator, Crane - experience required outlined below
- Current Working at Heights, EWP and Min MR Licence
- Own Transport
- Able to pass a Full medical, D&A and Blood lead test
- Demonstrated Labouring Experience
- Mechanical Trade certificate with experience on fixed and mobile plant
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
- Management of stockpile including stacking and loading of concentrate in sheds, and fire management
- Aburri Loading operations
- General maintenance
- Oversee and undertake sampling activities
- 980H/G Loader
- Minimum 6 tonne truck
- Minimum 14 tonne Excavator
- Minimum 20 tonne Crane
- Oversee and operate the shore load system
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****