Multi Skilled Operator
|Job title:||Multi Skilled Operator|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Saraha Smith|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, and casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated and Experienced Multi-skilled Operators for works around Townsville. You will need to have the ability to be flexible. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Multi Skilled Operator
- Scraper, Loader, Excavator, Grader, Roller & Water cart operators (Current RII's or OHS with minimum 12 months proven experience)
- Drivers Licence - MR or above also desirable
- Current White/Blue Card
- Ability to pass Medical & D&A screening
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis shirts, Long pants, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Experience and meet the requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville office on 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C