Operations Manager - Lifting and Rigging
|Job title:||Operations Manager - Lifting and Rigging|
|Industry:||Engineering & Industrial|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + + Super, Laptop & Mobile|
|Contact name:||Jai Gunton|
Operations Manager - Rigging and Lifting Products.
Immediate start for the right person.
Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the manufacturing and delivery of rigging and lifting equipment in their new warehouse based in Eastern Creek.
To be considered for the role you should have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or similar discipline.
- 3+ years experience in Warehousing, Manufacturing and/or Distribution. (ideally industrial products.)
- Experience managing 10+ staff.
- Experience within Lifting or associated industry.
- Experience working to timeframes and to budgets.
- Knowledge of safety issues within an industrial environmnet.
About the role:
- Oversee the Manufacturing & Distrubution of Rigging and Lifting Products.
- Responsible for Motivating and Developing staff to improve the production environment and adhere to the company's goals.
- Maximise Productivity and Efficiency of the warehouse.
- Maintain all Equiptment as per service schedules.
- Manage outbound deliveries to both customers and stores.
- Ensure all appropriate actions are taken to implement HSE policies, pocedures and legislative requirements.
- Office based in Eastern Creek with Frequent travel to other sites.
- Customers First.
For more information about or to apply for this role please call (02) 8867 8300 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C