|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$32.00 - AU$35.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly skilled and experience Posi Track/Skid Steer and Excavator Operators on the Haughton Hwy project (located between Townsville & Ayr). You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- RII tickets for Posi Track/Skid Steer and Excavator
- Experience Operating the Posi Track/Skid Steer and Excavator
- Current drivers licence
- Own Transport
- Must hold a white construction card
- Physically fit and capable for manual duties
- Able to pass a medical, physical and D&A test
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****