|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||AU$24 - AU$25 per hour|
|Contact name:||Townsville Office|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking a highly motivated Picker/Packer with previous Freezer Experience - Ongoing position for the right candidate - ASAP Start -4/5 days per week - Monday to Friday, Shift start times vary from 7am - 3am, Approx. 20 - 36 hours per week (potential for more hours), roster emailed every week, We are based at our production facility in Bohle where our factory is a cold temperature controlled environment, including a freezer (-20 degrees) Whilst not essential previous experience in a 24 hour FMCG environment working as a Stores/Freezer person would be advantageous. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Receiving of goods - pallets, loading/unloading trucks
- Rotation of stock within freezers
- Ability to pass a D&A test & Fitness test
- Picking and packing of products
- General freezer store work
- Have some background experience or be willing to work in a cold-room and freezer environment
- Possess the ability to work within strict quality standards and have a great eye for detail
- Be an excellent communicator and thrive working in a small team
- Own PPE including steel capped boots
- Physically capable for manual duties
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****