Pipe Crew Labourer (Toppy)
|Job title:||Pipe Crew Labourer (Toppy)|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$28 - AU$33 per hour + +Super|
|Reference:||600 - Civil_1605570042|
|Contact name:||Tyson Zoch|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce solutions.
About the role
Our long term major civil client Shadforth is seeking experienced civil labourers for pipe crew works on the Sunshine Coast. For the right candidates these positoins have a genuine opportunity for progression into full time roles.
These roles are for an immediate start and the work will be at various sites located in the Sunshine Coast Region.
Due to the physical nature of these roles, the client is seeking someone who is hard working, physically fit and prepared to have a go.
Your role will include, but not be limited to-
- Confined Spaces work
- Placing Manhole formwork into pits and assembling components
- Stripping & cleaning forms
- Pit Building
- Patching Pits
- Run lines
- Use of laser levels
- Laying Pipes
- Spot machinery
- Erecting slit fencing
- General site cleaning
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a pipe crew is highly advantageous
- General Civil labouring experience is a must
- Construction white/blue card
- Confined Spaces Ticket is an advantage
- Own PPE including long/short high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots (lace up preferred), gloves and safety glasses
- Own car and licence
- Current contactable references on resume
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Only operators with experience and tickets need to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C