|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||$30 - $35 per hour|
|Contact name:||Sam Howse|
We are currently recruiting Experienced Pipe Layers for large civil projects around the Brisbane Region working for a reputable civil construction company.
Experience in the industry is ESSENTIAL for these roles, as you are expected to hit the ground running.
- Competitive hourly rate in line with experience
- Full time hours
- Our clients are open about having permanent roles available for great workers who impress.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experienced within the Civil Industry
- Pipe Laying Experience
- Hepatisit A and B Vaccinations as well as a Tetanus Vaccination
- Confined Space licence
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Car and Licence
- Tig Aluminium Welding or fitter experience (not essential but beneficial)
- other tickets and licences are beneficial
- Certificate 3 in Pipe laying
- White/Blue Construction induction card
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*