Plant Operator / Quarry Workers
|Job title:||Plant Operator / Quarry Workers|
|Location:||Tweed Heads West|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Candace Telfer Cox|
About the role
AWX is currently recruiting plant operators for the quarry of a supplier of premixed concrete, aggregates and sands based 20 minutes from Tweed Heads
These positions are for multi-skilled operators who have worked in a quarry or similar environment before. Must be safety focused.
- Need to be a confident operator with previous recent check-able work history
- Experience working in a Quarry - advantageous however not essential
- Must have current OHS or RII licensing
- Experience with front end loader operations
- Dump truck operation experience
- Water-cart operation
- Excavator operation (30 tonne)
- Complex crushing and blending plant operation and maintenance
- Familiar with quarry products and QA manufacturing / stockpiling process
- Must be flexible and willing to work across all facets of quarry activities
- Flexible to work overtime if required.
- Able to start at 07:00 NSW time
If you would like to be considered for this position, click on the apply now button.