|Job title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary||$70 - $80 per hour|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated Process Engineer for work at a remote mine site in the Northern Territory duties will include; project design and commissioning, mass, fluid & heat balancing, drafting and interpreting P&ID's, interpreting drawings and technical data, document and report writing, safety conscious and actively support procedures, motivated. 3-5 years experience in a similar role in open cut mining required- You will be working on a 15:13 roster, Day shift only 12 hour shifts. Meals and accommodation provided while on site and FIFO from Darwin airport ONLY.
You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
• Current Drivers Licence
• 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role
• Have basic understanding of control systems & process automation (PLC, DCS systems
• Process, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar with +3 year's industry experience
• Experience in mineral processing or chemical plants in either operational or construction based activities with at least 3 years of industry experience
• Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical
• Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
• Physically capable for manual duties
• Ability to work long hours
• A quick learner who can think on their feet
• Reliable and flexible
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****