Production Manager - Heavy Industrial & Mining Machinery
|Job title:||Production Manager - Heavy Industrial & Mining Machinery|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Blake O'Brien|
AWX is currently seeking a motivated, progressive and process driven Production Manager to join our client's senior leadership team based in Wacol. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone that has a variety of skills and knowledge they are looking to impose within a business and drive improvement.
Our client is a well-established entity who have been in operation for over 30 years with an excellent reputation for Quality, Service, Ethical Business & Trading approach. Based in Wacol, our client provides a diverse range of services to the heavy industrial & mining industries including General Sheetmetal Work, Light to heavy Fabrication, Manual and CNC Machining, Pressing, Laser Cutting and painting and blasting.
The position will be challenging incorporating an interesting variety of projects with a leader within their industry. We are offering an opportunity to lead a motivated Sales & Production team by:
- Monitor quality performance within production and installation while investigating quality assurance.
- Driving process improvements throughout the business
- Be an integral part of the senior leadership team.
- Manage the production of the site to meet the set productivity targets and customer expectations.
- Manage the performance of operational staff with a positive and successful culture (35+ headcount)
- Developing and managing a performance culture throughout the production facility
- Ensuring staff are adhering to all policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Develop and implement action plans to understand and address areas of concern.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to set individual objectives and initiatives to achieve required targets
- Ensure safety is promoted and monitored throughout the team in line with company safe work practices
The successful applicant will possess a Metal Trades and/or Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years recent experience in a similar position is essential to this role.
We are looking to open the conversation with the right applicants ASAP. Apply now or reach out to Blake on 0439 687 177.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C