|Job title:||Production Operator|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Donna Madden|
Our client, a market leading Food Manufacturing company is currently seeking skilled Production Workers to carry out various duties in their busy Wagga Wagga manufacturing site.
- Following Good Manufacturing Practice standards
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards by checking quality of seals, code dates labels and packaging.
- Packing and Stacking at end of line
- Required to operate hand packer and carton feed, making minor adjustments and clearing equipment jams.
- Operating material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Completion of quality documentation as required.
The ideal candidates will have experience in working in a fast paced environment and will be available for 12 hours shifts 1- 4 days a week operating production line equipment and finishing products.
To be successful in this role you will be physically fit and have a keen eye for detail.
In return our client is offering temporary to permanent opportunities for the right candidate, competitive pay rates and a great working culture.
Immediate starts are available please apply using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C