|Job title:||Project Administration|
|Industry:||Sales, Administration & Support|
|Salary||AU$28 - AU$30 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Role
AWX are seeking highly motivated experienced Project Administration to assist the Director in a building construction company for our client based in Townsville. You must be able to work Monday to Friday 38 hours a week. The candidate must be able to show initiative to identify problems and work to resolve them, be willing to work with construction staff, have strong organisational skills to support project teams and be willing to provide support to other business services such as health and safety and business development. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Experience in the Building Construction industry, previously in a similar role of scheduling and coordinating different projects
- Contract Administration experience preferred
- Experience in using Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Manage document control
- Current Drivers Licence
- Must have proven prior experience in a similar role
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****