|Job title:||Project Administrator|
|Industry:||Landscaping, Horticulture & Contract Planting|
|Contact name:||Celeste Bruhns|
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
AWX has an opportunity for a vibrant, committed and hardworking Project Administrator for our client working in Mackay.
Our client is the preferred consultant, adviser and supplier in re-vegetation, erosion control and associated landscaping products & services servicing mining and construction in Queensland
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE…
- Experience in Project Administration - preferably in the Civl/ Construction and/or Landscaping industry
- Manual drivers licence - IS A MUST
- Strong Team Skills
- Ability to build, maintain and develop solid relationships with customers and suppliers
- Self-management and organisational skills, ability to effectively manage competing demands and prioritise tasks
- Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Administration skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Good Presentation Skills
- A competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing opportunity available
Come to where you will be celebrated - not tolerated. If others can't see the real value of you, it's time for a new start. If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW with a current Resume and Cover Letter that you know will impress!
You can also contact 07 44 177 300 - email@example.com for information or to apply directly!
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C