|Job title:||Project Administration|
|Industry:||Sales, Administration & Support|
|Salary||AU$30.00 - AU$31.5 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the role
AWX are seeking a highly motivated, committed and hardworking Project Administrator for our client working in Mackay. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
What we are looking for
- Experience in Project Administration, preferably with a good knowledge around the Construction and/or Landscaping industry.
- Must hold a manual drivers Licence
- Strong team skills
- Ability to build, maintain and develop solid relationships with customers and suppliers
- Self-management and organisational skills, ability to effectively manage competing demands and prioritise tasks
- Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Administration skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Good Presentation Skills
- A competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing opportunity
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****