Project Manager (Construction)
|Job title:||Project Manager (Construction)|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Blake O'Brien|
We are on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager (Construction) to deliver on key commercial projects in the Rockhampton/ Yeppoon region. Enjoy the coastal lifestyle Yeppoon has to offer and lead projects from Government clients with the security of longevity through a steady stream of ongoing projects.
Through recent growth and expansions to the business, our client is looking for a PM to drive customer satisfaction and successful deliverance of projects by completing all work on time and within budget. This a great role for any PM that has a proven track record of delivering projects.
A relocation package and negotiable remuneration is on offer!
- Manage and oversee projects as appointed, coordinating personnel and subcontractors directly involved in the project are in phase with the project goals and objectives
- Oversee and provide direction to general contractors, subcontractors, ensuring quality standards are met if there are any issues arising
- Oversee preparation of lookahead programs with Supervisors/leading hands
- Have a comprehensive understanding of contract terms, scope of work and specifications to deliver executable plans
- Developing effective and accurate estimations (time and cost), work breakdown structures, schedules and project controls, where required
- Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements
- Identify variations and assess progress claims against completed work sand monitor provisional sums for contract claims
- Conduct and document quality assurance and safety inspections throughout the project process, assuring working environment is maintained at acceptable levels, and that all tools and equipment are in good working condition
- Oversee the maintenance and updating of SOP's and pre-construction documents, and monitor contract obligations
- Assist with estimations, including preparing and presenting quotations/tenders and variations
Skills & Experience:
- Current 'C' class Drivers Licence
- Certificate IV in Project Management (desirable)
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient in BuildSoft
- Proficient in MS Project