Property and Facilities Coordinator
|Job title:||Property and Facilities Coordinator|
|Industry:||Sales, Administration & Support|
|Salary||AU$45 - AU$55 per annum|
|Contact name:||Tyson Zoch|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce solutions.
About the role
Are you an experienced market manager looking for an exciting new opportunity? This could be the perfect role for you!
You will be responsible for the management of the E-Shed Market Property and coordination of Market & Facilities. This role will be a casual contract with approximately 28 hours per week. The contract will run for 6-12 months, and this will including weekend and public holiday work.
Applications close Friday 26th March so if you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
- Oversee the daily operations of the E Shed Market
- Promote and grow the business
- Identify and respond to day-to-day maintenance matters
- Liaise with E Shed tenants to resolve day-to-day operational matters
- Assist with the negotiation and management of leases as directed by Fremantle Ports
- Assist with administration duties relating to tenant rental invoicing, electrical invoicing and marketing fund and arrears management
- Participate in any site meetings
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and guidelines.
Technical, Professional and Specialist Criteria:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Property Management processes
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Facility Management processes
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level interpersonal and customer liaison skills
- The ability to negotiate and resolve heightened situations whilst keeping Fremantle Ports and its tenants relationships intact
- Proven analytical and computer skills
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C