Forest Ranger, Quarry Material
|Job title:||Forest Ranger, Quarry Material|
|Salary||AU$41.00 - AU$45.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||AWX Bundaberg|
About the Roles
Do you see yourself supporting the delivery of an operational program within a dynamic team? We have a key government client looking for an individual who has a keen interest in being part of a team that works in sites throughout Queensland liaising with key customers and stakeholders to plan, authorise, undertake and monitor field operations associated with management of State owned quarry materials. This role will focus on supporting activities in quarry operational programs across the Central Queensland area. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, able to bring relevant practical skills and are willing to travel.
- Proficient in the use of computers, MS Office Suite
- Tech Savvy preferably with working knowledge of GPS units and GIS and spatial mapping programs
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with a wide range of stakeholders
- Plan and monitor work activities
- Current Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Flexible to travel to in Central QLD
- Reside in Emerald or surronding area
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours and away as required
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned requirements.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume.
Please ensure that your resume is up to date with current references.