|Job title:||Refinery Operator|
|Salary||Up to AU$39.25 per hour|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
About the Role
AWX are seeking highly motivated experienced Refinery Operators for work with a local client in Townsville on a 4on4off roster (2 days 2 nights). You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current HRWL - CB-Bridge & Gantry Crane- Preferable or willing to obtain
- Current Drivers Licence
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical, D&A test
- Experience and tickets - HRWL-FL, DG, WP, Front end loader, Skid steer - Desirable
- Perform designated tasks to operating standards in the area to achieve safe and efficient output of product to meet production targets.
- Maintain quality control as set in operational performance requirements.
- Identify and eliminate, or minimize, all production losses to increase the productive capacity of the refinery by cost effectively maximizing the overall equipment effectiveness of plant equipment.
- Actively participate in both incoming and outgoing hand over's. At the shift's end, ensure the plant is clean, ready to go with sufficient spares and supplies for the next shift.
- Maintain effective housekeeping to ensure a safe clean workplace.
- Complete shift logs, check sheets and PM's and other records and take action as required to maximise plant efficiency and minimise downtime.
- Monitor the plant and equipment and maintain equipment conditions through check sheets and preventative maintenance generated work instructions.
- Identify and rectify immediate maintenance requirements as appropriate.
- Monitor process, plant and equipment and practice a "pro-active" approach (defect avoidance and early defect identification and rectification).
- Participate as trained for emergencies, shutdowns, power failures, breakdowns etc.
- Follow all safety aspects of process maintenance, with particular emphasis on lockout procedures.
- Participate in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and 5s implementation, development and maintain standards.
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as nominated by the Team Leader from time to time.
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****