Relief Administration Officer
|Job title:||Relief Administration Officer|
|Contact name:||AWX Mount Isa|
AWX Mount Isa are currently seeking Relief Administration Officers for a local onsite role.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be working on a Monday to Friday roster, following the direction of your supervisor.
Your daily duties would consist of but are not limited to:
- General administration and customer service
- Raising purchase orders
- Maintaining service sheets for business continuity
- Data entry
- Checking records in the system
- Occasional materials ordering
- SAP experience is a must.
- Service entry experience would be desirable.
- A strong administration background and strong computer skills.
- Great people and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment.
- Must be able to pass a mine site medical.
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
If you think you have what it takes APPLY NOW or contact our office on (07) 4743 0033.
Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.