|Job title:||Roller Operator/Labourer|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$30 - AU$32 per hour + + Penalities|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly skilled and experience Roller Operator/Labourer for work between Bloomsbury and Farley near Mackay, experience with Pad foot, multi tyre and flat drum and experience working on pavements desirable you will also be required to complete labouring duties. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
Roller Operator/Labourer - ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants require RII Roller ticket
- Current Drivers Licence
- Must have 12 months min prior experience as a Roller operator using various attachments
- Able to drive yourself to sites daily
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Physical fit and capable of manual duties
- Must hold a white/blue construction card
- Must have experience
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****