|Job title:||Roller Operators|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Reference:||SH Roadtek Labourer_1614909634|
|Contact name:||Stirling Drake|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the role
AWX are looking for multiple experienced Roller Operators and HR Truck Drivers for Road Construction and Maintenance work in the Toowoomba Region
Civil operators with the following
- HR Licence
- Roller Ticket
- Civil labouring Experience
- Civil experience is a MUST
- Ability to Identify hazards
- Maintain and carry out pre-starts on machinery
- Supervisor Experience Advantageous
Experience and Qualifications
- Current Tickets
- Experience essential
- Construction white/ blue card
- Own PPE including long/short high vis, hard hat, lace up steel capped boots, gloves and safety glasses
- Own car and licence
- Current contactable references on resume
Candidates must be able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol assessment prior to starting.
Please only apply if you have the above-mentioned experience as these roles require varying levels of experience and those without any experience will not be considered.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in.