Roster Clerk - Rail
|Job title:||Roster Clerk - Rail|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$65 - AU$75 per annum|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
Our client based in Brooklyn is looking for an experienced roster clerk - recruitment consultant within the rail industry.
You as the successful candidate will understand that attention to detail, communication and accuracy is key to succeeding in this role.
You will be keen and able to pick up on rail compliance quickly, using your new skills to trouble shoot and identify gaps within rostering and recruitment. You will be reporting to the operations manager on the day to day operations as well as updating the team on recruitment needs.
In additional to your rostering duties you will also be required to help with the day to day recruitment of the labour hire division.
Recruitment is a fast paced environment - we need someone who can multi-task, juggle conflicting priorities and do it all with a smile!!
We are looking for someone and can hit the ground running.
Essential experience includes:
As a Recruitment Coordinator / Roster Clerk you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Scheduling Interviews
- Manage Ad response
- Managing the registration process of new candidates
- Entering candidate information into company database
- Ensure compliance of all rail safety processes
- Keeping company database up to date
- Answering general telephone enquiries
- Formatting Resumes
- Coordinating staff different roles
- Co ordinate and book rosters
- Deal with different demographics and be able to adapt your language to suit.
In return you will;
- Be part of an experienced and knowledgeable team
- Have a rewarding career
- The chance to break into the rail industry
- Be part of a down to earth team
- Great salary
If you feel this position sounds like we encourage you to apply, we need to talk!