|Job title:||Senior Surveyor|
|Location:||Sunshine Coast, Queensland|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$121000 per annum + Super & Overtime|
|Contact name:||Tyson Zoch|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce solutions
About the role
In the role of Senior Surveyor you will manage the delivery of geospatial products, services and projects and provide authoritative advice on engineering survey, photogrammetry, remote sensing and other geospatial information acquisition issues.
- managing the delivery of geospatial products and services
- provide authoritative advice on engineering survey, photogrammetry, remote sensing and other geospatial information acquisition issues
- preparation of project specifications, plans and drawings and will include the management and preparation of open market bids and internal offers
- manage own, team and contractor work standards and practices to ensure target objectives relating to time, cost and quality are achieved
- direct and coordinate work activities of multiple teams and guide, train and mentor staff
- Other duties as requested by Team Leader or Manager
- A 'C' class driver's licence
- Minimum ten years relevant industry experience
- Specialist certification with the Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI).
- A minimum of a three year degree in Surveying from a recognised tertiary institution, or a qualification that is acceptable for registration as a surveyor/surveying graduate with the Surveyors Board of Queensland (SBQ)
- Survey - Applies a high level understanding of survey practice and guides others.
- Data and Information Acquisition and Management - Applies a high level of knowledge of data and information acquisition and management independently to complex projects.
This role is for a twelve month contract with the option of a further twelve month extension.
Applications close 18th November and the starting date for this role is 1st December.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Please provide the following documents -
- Your CV or resume outlining your work achievements and experience, relevant to this role
- A cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meeting the capabilities listed above
- A copy of your qualification