Store person with forklift ticket
|Job title:||Store person with forklift ticket|
|Location:||Yatala, Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Candace Telfer Cox|
ABOUT THE ROLE
AWX are currently recruiting a full-time store person for the warehouse of a busy manufacturing plant. Must be physically fit as the product is large and heavy.
Forklift ticket is required and experience putting stock into racking up to 8 meters high, loading and unloading trucks, moving wide loads
This is an ongoing opportunity with a view to permanency so unfortunate we cannot accept working holiday visas for this role.
Competitive hourly rate in line with experience
Opportunity to develop skills
Possibility of permanent opportunities for the right person
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
We are looking for personnel with previous experience in a fast-moving manufacturing plant with the following:
- High Risk LF forklift ticket
- High level of fitness and good core strength
- Previous experience in a physically demanding high volume position
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Commit to work between the hours of 06:00 - 18:00
- Suitable level of fitness to pass a pre employment physical
- To be considered, you must be suitably qualified and have proven experience in the manufacturing sector
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply now to send through your resume For any other information please contact the office 07 56283152.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C