|Job title:||Training Administrator|
|Salary||AU$28 - AU$30 per hour|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated experienced Training Administrator for a mine located in the Northern Territory FIFO from Darwin on a 4 days on 3 days off roster. This role focuses on the delivery of Health & Safety-based training and includes the following activities:
- assessing training needs by conducting training needs analysis;
- identifying suitable available courses from external sources;
- assisting in the planning of training courses to meet operational needs;
- organising training courses including contracting trainers to present specialised courses;
- assisting in the coordination of on-site and off-site training;
- conducting training courses including new employee orientation workshops;
- administering formal training associated with apprenticeships and traineeships;
- and, maintaining the training website and database systems.
A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Must reside in Darwin
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work away, 12 hour shifts
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
FIFO from Darwin ONLY - must be a local resident to Darwin.
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****