|Job title:||Transport Coordinator|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Salary||As per meat award|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
Benefits of the roles include but are not limited to:
- A fully staffed canteen with low price meals
- On site parking
- Permanent employment opportunities
- Uniforms supplied
Our client has a strong focus on workforce diversity and EEO. Having the experience, licenses and tickets is a plus however the right attitude is crucial to the role as they are building the culture from the start
About the role
Working as an inbound and despatch Transport Coordinator, you will require a high level of organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment to ensure all transportation needs are met in full whilst working for a globally renowned company in the world's best meat production site, which is responsible for the supply of high-quality meat products to Australia's leading supermarkets.
Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous, but not essential.
You must be available to work 12hour shifts, either 6am or 6pm starts, and be available to work every second Saturday.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The ability to build and maintain relationships, with internal staff and clients
- Monitoring and coordinating bookings
- Proactively organising delivery schedules
- Creating and maintaining delivery reports, manifests and Purchase Orders
- Have strong attention to detail
- The ability to multitask
- Intermediate to Advanced Computers skills with MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is also an advantage
As this is a brand-new facility with the latest technology and robotics, we require highly motivated individuals with a background within the food/beverage industry being advantageous.
- Must have full availability Monday - Saturday
- Ability to work a 12-hour shift (6am start or 6pm start)
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment is advantageous
- Ability to maintain a sterile & clean area
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
- Physically fit & capable of some heavy lifting
- Drivers license & own transport is essential
- Be committed, reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Have unlimited work rights in Australia
Previous experience with the following will also be highly regarded:
- Dispatch/Receiving stock
- RF Scanning
- General labour
- Automated Warehousing or Manufacturing with Despatch
- Previous experience operating EPJ
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted*