|Job title:||Tree Planting|
|Industry:||Landscaping, Horticulture & Contract Planting|
|Salary||AU$26 - AU$30 per annum|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
Our client Is a market leader in the provision of tree planting and establishment and horticultural maintenance for local government operations.
About the Role
We have several opportunities for suitably qualified candidates across numerous sites in Metropolitan Melbourne delivering garden maintenance and tree planting and establishment.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Safe Driving Operations
- Planting and replanting of Trees and other Vegetation as required
- Performing Maintenance activities including but not limited to; Watering, Formative Pruning and Weed Control
- Accurate record keeping of tree planting and maintenance tasks (paper based or electronically)
- Completing/Participating in regular audits on crews and stock
- Transparent internal and client liaison.
- Reliable and physically capable of labouring work.
- Be able to work with small team and also self-disciplined to be able to work independently as required.
- Work in conjunction with specialist equipment as required (ie excavator)
Your Skills and Experience:
- LR/MR driver licence with experience
- Relevant experience in related horticultural field or
- Certificate in Horticultural/ Agriculture is highly desirable.
- Must have a white card
You will be a valued and supported team member within this exciting and dynamic company with.
- Attractive remuneration package with above Industry Award Rates (Remuneration commensurable upon experience)
- Great working hours allowing for work/life balance.
- Security of working with established Company with many long-standing contracts.
Additional Reward and Recognition:
- Company Employee Recognition events.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop with company with professional and personal development.
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
How To Apply:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter!