Undergraduate / Graduate Engineer
|Job title:||Undergraduate / Graduate Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering & Industrial|
|Salary||AU$34.00 - AU$35 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking a highly motivated Undergraduate Engineer or Gradute Engineer who is looking to gain experience and knowledge in the Civil Construction industry based in Mackay. You must be able to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Currently undertaking an Engineering Degree or recently completed
- Interested in Civil Construction
- Be open-minded, willing to learn
- Willing to maintaining project documentation with a high attention to detail
- Able to provide a high level of customer service, stakeholder management, administrative and project support
- Manual Driver Licence
- Own Transport
- Must reside in Mackay
- Must have a white/blue card or willing to attain one
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****