|Job title:||Underground Timberman|
|Contact name:||AWX Mount Isa|
AWX Mount Isa are currently seeking Experienced Underground Timbermen for a remote mine site.
The successful applicant will work a 8/6 Dayshift and 7/7 Nightshift roster.
FIFO from Townsville or DIDO from Mount Isa or Cloncurry availabilities
This is a diverse role which would have you responsible for carrying out tasks directed to you by your supervisor.
- Paste Pipe Installation
- Completing Risk Assessments and JSEA's
- Installation of backfill pipe reticulation
- Construction of bunds and walls
- Installation of stop blocks
- Inspection of bund walls
- Providing routine reports on wall conditions
- Inspecting pipes for integrity
- Carrying our routine preventative maintenance inspections
- Spotter duties when required
Skills and experience:
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Must be able to pass medical, JTE and site training
- Manual drivers licence essential
- Paste Pipe Installation experience essential
- Labouring or construction experience
- Experiencing use airleg or stoper is desirable
- IT Operation experience desirable
- Working at heights desirable
If you think you would be suitable for this role please contact us on any of the below!
Phone: 07 4743 0033